Terry’s Lamb Lollipops with minty potatoes, gingery bok choy and 88 Food Company beetroot chutney
6 fresh trimmed Terry’s lamb rack cutlets
Drizzle of olive oil
2 knobs butter
1 rosemary stalk
2 thyme stalks
Fine sea salt and white pepper to taste
8 baby potatoes, boiled until tender
Drizzle of rapeseed oil
1 bok choy, split in half through the root
1 finger of ginger grated and 3tbspn olive
oil mixed together
3 mint leaves, sliced thinly
2tsp 88 Food Company Beetroot Chutney
1. Heat a heavy based non-stick frying pan. Season the Terry’s lamb, then add a drizzle of olive oil to the pan. Meanwhile, boil the baby potatoes.
2. Place the lamb cutlets on the pan and cook on each side until golden. Add in the butter along with the thyme and rosemary and baste the lamb cutlets in the herby butter for 2 minutes.
3. Set aside on kitchen towels, cover in foil.
4. Wipe the pan clean and add in the bok choy. Sauté until cooked golden, remove to drain on kitchen towels.
5. Heat a separate frying pan and add in the rapeseed oil. Add in the cooked potatoes, season and cook on a high heat for approximately 3 minutes or until golden. Remove and drain off excess oil.
6. To serve, split between two plates and add two spoonfuls of the 88 Food Company Beetroot Chutney.