Castlemine Farm Ham glazed with O’Dowd’s Honey, Mustard and 88 Food Co. Fiery Apple Chutney
1 boned, rolled and tied Castlemine Farm
Ham (boiled for 3 hours and fat trimmed)
150g English mustard
100ml O’Dowd’s Honey
300g brown sugar
Approx. 40 whole cloves
3 jars 88 Food Co. Fiery Apple Chutney
1. Pre-heat your oven to 190ºC.
2. Cover a baking sheet with tin-foil (you’ll thank me after).
3. Place the cooked Castlemine Farm Ham on the foil and completely cover with a layer of English mustard.
4. Now sprinkle a complete layer of sugar all over followed by the cloves. Make sure the cloves are spread out all over the ham.
5. Now drizzle all over with the O’Dowd’s Honey and place into the oven to glaze. It should take approximately 20-25 minutes.
6. Remove from the oven and let rest for at least 10-15 minutes (don’t worry it’ll remain hot).
7. Remove the cloves and slice. Spread out onto a platter, serve family style with the 88 Food Co. Fiery Apple Chutney as an accompaniment.